A Brushstroke of Discovery
8500 Colesville Rd, Discovery Communications, Silver Spring, MD 20910
Narcissus Quagliata was given the commission to execute the great exterior mural for the Discovery Communications Headquarters Building.
"A Brushstroke of Discovery " the mural for Discovery Communications is a monumental work highly figurative that invites the viewer to reflect on the uniqueness of life itself, and the variety of it's forms and on the history of our very planet.
Commissioned by Discovery Communications in 2002.
Nearby Restaurants & Dining:
- Qdoba Mexican Grill (132 feet NW)
- Flippin' Pizza (185 feet NW)
- McDonald's (388 feet W)
- Cubano's (447 feet NW)
- Munch Break (477 feet NE)
- Mi Rancho Restaurant (491 feet NW)
Nearby Shopping and Services:
Nearby VanGo Stops:
- Van Go: Colesville Road @ Georgia Avenue (203 feet NE)
- VanGo: Wayne Ave and Colesville Road [METRO] (250 feet SW)
Nearby Public Transportation:
- TRiPs - Transit Services Store (395 feet S)