1400 Fenwick Ln, Silver Spring, MD 20910
Telephone: (301) 587-7838
CATEGORY: ApartmentsElizabeth House consists of 40 large efficiencies (20 with balconies); twenty two-bedroom units (all with balconies), and one hundred one-bedroom units (60 with balconies).
The diverse senior population has an active resident association that plans many holiday and special events. A newly renovated pool makes a wonderful setting for residents and guests, as does the large recreation center.
The building is centrally located in Silver Spring, Maryland. The Metro station is a mere two blocks away and bus service is literally at our front door. Residents can walk to many department stores.
Grocery shopping buses are scheduled each Friday. Bus pick-up to Long Branch and other senior day care and recreation centers are scheduled on a daily basis.
Nearby Restaurants & Dining:
Nearby Arts & Entertainment:
Nearby Shopping and Services:
- Fenwick Beer and Wine (120 feet NE)
- RE/MAX Realty Services (160 feet N)
- Dry Cleaners & Mini Mart (190 feet SE)
Nearby VanGo Stops:
- VanGo: Second Ave and Fenwick Street (80 feet NW)
- Van Go: Second Avenue @ Spring Street (506 feet NW)
Nearby Public Transportation:
- Silver Spring Metro Station (0.21 miles SE)