Silver Spring Metro Station
8400-01 Colesville Road, Silver Spring, MD 20910
The first Metro station in Montgomery County on the East leg of the Red Line. This is the second busiest station in the Metro system with 60,000 boardings a day.
Construction of the new Paul S. Sarbanes Transit Center started in late September. For map of the new bus stop locations moved off the Transit Center site to Wayne Avenue, Dixon Avenue, and Bonifant Street, click here.
For more information about the Transit Center project click here.
Nearby Restaurants & Dining:
- Starbucks Coffee (232 feet W)
- Einstein Bros. Bagels (254 feet W)
- Little Home Cookies & Pastries (353 feet NW)
- Caribou Coffee (425 feet SW)
- Soho Cafe & Market (432 feet NW)
- Crisp & Juicy (473 feet SW)
Nearby Shopping and Services:
Nearby Arts & Entertainment:
- Michael A. Hairston Fine Art & Custom Framing (532 feet W)
- The Hand (554 feet S)
- The Arc (683 feet NE)
Nearby VanGo Stops:
- VanGo: East West Hwy @ NOAA [METRO] (290 feet SW)
- Van Go: East-West Highway north of Colesville Rd (569 feet W)
Nearby Public Transportation:
- Paul S Sarbanes Transit Center (260 feet NE)