Silver Spring Town Center, Inc
One Veterans Pl, Silver Spring, MD 20910
Silver Spring Town Center is the hub for community-based programming inside the new Silver Spring Civic Building and outside at Veterans Plaza. It is located at the corner of Ellsworth Drive and Fenton Street in downtown Silver Spring.
The mission of Silver Spring Town Center, Inc. is to provide a vibrant, inclusive and engaging community gathering place that enriches the lives of residents of the Greater Silver Spring area. Embracing the racial and cultural diversity of the region, the organization seeks to educate, entertain, inspire and involve people while encouraging and supporting the building of a creative, compassionate and caring community.
Contact: Executive Director Lisa Martin firstname.lastname@example.org or 240.595.8818.
Nearby Restaurants & Dining:
- David's Cafe (272 feet E)
- Silver Spring Deli, Beer and Wine (567 feet E)
- Oh's Cafeteria (734 feet SE)
- River City Grille (771 feet E)
- J & J Deli (0.21 miles E)
- Cameron's Seafood (0.22 miles W)
Nearby Shopping and Services:
- ABC Imaging (216 feet E)
- Silver Spring Custom Tailors (293 feet SE)
- Wells Fargo Financial (311 feet E)
Nearby VanGo Stops:
- Van Go: Second Avenue @ Spring Street (513 feet SW)
- VanGo: Second Ave and Fenwick Street (727 feet S)
Nearby Public Transportation:
- Silver Spring Metro Station (0.35 miles SE)