Station Square 8434 Georgia
8434 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20910
CATEGORY: Office Buildings
Hines has acquired the Station Square office complex on behalf of National Office Partners Limited Partnership (NOP), its investment partnership with the California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS), from Moore & Associates, Inc. The three-building, 492,304-square-foot, Class A office complex is located in the metropolitan Washington submarket of Silver Spring, Maryland. Hines also assumed property management and leasing responsibilities.
Station Square was designed by Ward/Hall Associates AIA PLC. The 10, 12 and 14-story buildings are located in the heart of downtown Silver Spring, one block from the Silver Spring Metrorail station, Maryland Commuter Rail (MARC) station, Metrobus and the local Ride-on bus transfer station. Directly across the street is the new 600,000-square-foot headquarters for Discovery Communication and a new 500,000-square-foot town center which features restaurants, a host of national retail tenants, cultural attractions and a Marriott hotel.
Nearby Restaurants & Dining:
- Subway (25 feet NW)
- La Madeline Country French Café (212 feet SE)
- Velatis Carmels (227 feet S)
- Friends Deli (232 feet SW)
- The Greek Place (239 feet SE)
- Charm Thai Restaurant (244 feet SE)
Nearby Arts & Entertainment:
- Pétalos Reflejantes (Reflective Petals) (153 feet SE)
- Park Bench and the Bicyclist (168 feet W)
- Discovery Communications (316 feet NW)