Whole Foods Market
833 Wayne Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20910
Telephone: (301) 608-9373
As a proud part of the community since 2000, we continually strive to sell the highest quality products we can find at the most competitive prices possible. We are proud to feature foods that are free from artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners, and hydrogenated fats. Whole Foods Market's 365 Everyday Value™ line is just one of many options available to our price-conscious customers.
Each month our store welcomes customers and their families with in-store happenings such as tours, arts classes for children, and live music.
To stay on top of all of these store happenings as well as in-store specials and delicious recipes, we highly recommend you sign up for our e-mail newsletter, Fl@vors.
All of our catering selections are made fresh each day in our kitchens using the same ingredients found throughout our store. Whether hosting an intimate gathering for 10, or a banquet for 100, our catering department is ready to help you make your event a success.
Nearby Arts & Entertainment:
- Silver Spring: A Celebration of Life (112 feet SW)
- Regal Majestic Theater (353 feet NW)
- Silver Spring Civic Building at Veterans Plaza (450 feet N)
- Weaving Community and Culture (469 feet NW)
Nearby Shopping and Services:
- Family Dry Cleaners (87 feet NW)
- Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM Podiatrist (109 feet SW)
- Next Day Blinds (125 feet NE)
- Maryland Chiropractic & Rehabilitation (134 feet SW)
Nearby VanGo Stops:
- VanGo: Fenton St between Ellsworth Dr & Wayne Ave (245 feet W)
- VanGo: Fenton St @ City Place (583 feet NW)
Nearby Public Transportation:
- TRiPs - Transit Services Store (0.29 miles SW)