1225 new residential units have been built in downtown Silver Spring in the last five years. There are 1325 new residential apartments and condominiums under construction in downtown. Silver Spring is the new, must place to live. From condos to rentals, from lofts and workforce housing to lovely townhouses and single family homes.
It is a great place to live. Downtown Silver Spring has convenient shopping, entertainment, and lots of restaurants. Whether you work in downtown Silver Spring or a short Metro ride into Washington you will like living in downtown.
Listing all 12 results in Condominiums:
- 8045 at Silver Spring Metro - 8045 Newell St
- Argent Condos - 1200 Blair Mill Rd
- Aurora Condos - 7923-7915 Eastern Ave.
- Cameron Hill Townhomes - 2nd Ave and Cameron
- Courts of Woodside - Georgia Avenue and Noyes Drive
- The Crescent - 930 Wayne Ave
- Eastern Village Cohousing - 7981 Eastern Ave
- Loft 24 - Fenton St & Bonifant
- MICA Condominiums - 1220 Blair Mill Rd
- Orion Condominiums - 8005 13th St
- Silver Place - 8787 Georgia Ave
- Silverton Condominiums - 1201 East-West Hwy