As of 2014, there are over 11,400 residential units in the downtown area, with more than 3,500 in the planning stages. From condos to rentals, from lofts and workforce housing to lovely townhouses and single family homes, Silver Spring has an enormous variety of housing options.
It is a great place to live. Downtown Silver Spring has convenient shopping, entertainment, and lots of restaurants. Whether you work in downtown Silver Spring or a short Metro ride into Washington, you will like living in the beautiful downtown area.
Listing all 14 results in Condominiums:
- 8045 at Silver Spring Metro - 8045 Newell St
- Argent Condos - 1200 Blair Mill Rd
- Aurora Condos - 7923-7915 Eastern Ave.
- Cameron Hill Townhomes - 2nd Ave and Cameron
- Chelsea Heights Townhomes - 630 Ellsworth Dr.
- Courts of Woodside - Georgia Avenue and Noyes Drive
- The Crescent - 930 Wayne Ave
- Eastern Village Cohousing - 7981 Eastern Ave
- Loft 24 - Fenton St & Bonifant
- MICA Condominiums - 1220 Blair Mill Rd
- Octave 1320 - 1320 Fenwick Ln
- Orion Condominiums - 8005 13th St
- Silver Place - 8787 Georgia Ave
- Silverton Condominiums - 1201 East-West Hwy