A focal point of this 14.5-acre park is the Blair House. This park has several recreational opportunities, including a football/soccer field, tennis courts, basketball court, picnic area, and a playground. This park was acquired by M-NCPPC in parcels from 1933 - 1995.
The Jesup Blair House located in the park was built circa 1850 as a summer residence. The house incorporates elements of the Federal and Greek Revival styles, including a hipped rof with cupola, wooden quoin blocks, pilasters, a molded architrave, and a front door framed with transom and sidelights. The house has served a variety of community uses since its donation to the State of Maryland in 1933 by Violet Blair Janin, and was renovated in 1990 as transitional housing for single-parent families. The property is currently owned by the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission.