This landmark diner in Silver Spring is so beloved, that when the construction started for the Discovery building, the whole of the Tastee Diner was lifted and moved to Cameron Street. It serves the best BLT around, and a surprisingly good Filet Mignon.
The Tastee Diner was assembled at its original location on Georgia Avenue at Wayne Avenue in 1946 and with the Bethesda Tastee Diner remains one of two original diners in the County in teh classic railroad car design. In 1999 the Tastee Diner was relocated to its current location on Cameron Street and attached to the front of a new restaurant.
8601 Cameron St
Silver Spring, MD 20910